StickyStage is a fast growing, young company that is building a platform for amateur and professional musicians who want to share their passion for music. StickyStage is a creative and technology oriented company. We are looking for people who share the same passion for music and technology as we do.
If you join StickyStage you'll be working as part of a young energetic team. We love music, everything that is related to video streaming and never stop tinkering about creative projects. We have a background in software development and we love to "create" things. Click on the vacancies below:
As a Promoter you'll join our Promoter Program. You find musicians who want to promote themselves with performances on StickyStage. You visit gigs and search the web for new undiscovered musicians. Spotted talents will be promoted on StickyStage and you're responsible to support them and make sure their experience with streaming their performances to StickyStage is a great experience. As a Promoter you help new talent grow and explore the possibilities of streaming their online performances.
- Schedule and organise candidate interviews
- Ensure candidates have a great experience with StickyStage
- Help candidates setup and manage their account
- Promote candidates on StickyStage
- Provide technical know-how and support
- Educate broadcasters how to monetize themself on StickyStage
What we're looking for in you
- You're creative and love music
- You're energetic, got humor and can work atonomously
- Good english and dutch verbal and written communication skills
- You have a good understanding of the web, streaming video and social media.
Full-Stack Web Developer
StickyStage is seeking for a devoted web developer who knows what's going on in the field of web development. You can create professional, bug-free, optimised front-ends. Although your main task will be front-end development, you're also fluent with databases and back-end programming. You're creative and want to create the best user experience.
- Develop the frond-end of StickyStage.com
- Develop the back-end of StickyStage.com
- Optimise the end-user experience
- Conceptualise new experiences for users
- Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Solid understanding of web service development and design
- Understanding of database design
iOS Video Engineer
StickyStage is working on an application for iOS which allows users to stream their jam sessions to our website. As part of our mobile team, you are responsible for creating a smooth, low-latency video streaming application that can push and ingest video streams. You know about video codecs (h264, h265) and networking protocols (WebRTC, RTMP, Dash, HLS, etc.).
- Develop the StickyStage iOS application
- Conceptualise and implement experimental user experiences.
- Be the boss over this application
- Fluent in Objective-C / Swift
- Experienced with C/C++
- Understanding of video codecs
- You have implemented network protocols
- Multi-threaded application design
StickyStage has set a straightforward goal: creating the best video streaming platform for musicians but we've got more in our sleeves. We've got a strong background in building interactive installations for events, conferences and museums. If you see an opportunity in working together with us you can contact us and we'll meetup and discuss your ideas. We like to work with people that are already working in the music industry. If you organise a music event and want to stream this to the web, contact use at firstname.lastname@example.org.